Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Potty Boot Camp Update

I realized that I need to give a potty update on the little miss. She is doing fabulous! Since last Wednesday she has only had one accident...and again it was the excitement factor (Dave was filling up the wading pool). We have taken her to the park, out on walks, to stores, to church, and she has done fabulously. So overall a major accomplishment and I am pleased with the pain we had to endure to be in this place. So now I am sending out good luck wishes to Sar, who is potty training this week.

We are thrilled to only be using 1.5 diapers a day (for Hadleigh).

1 comment:

Allison said...

Now you've got me curious...how do you use 1.5 diapers for a child? It's the .5 that baffles me. :)Congratulations with the potty training! Did you use a book? I'm not sure why I'm asking because John David has never done anything by any book we've read. But he is a wonderful blessing and I wouldn't have it any other way.