Thursday, May 22, 2008

Potty Boot Camp, Day 3

Still alive over here, that is a good sign.

Yesterday after waking up, HC exclaimed, "Panties no, diaper yes" meaning- don't you dare put those panties on me, I like my diaper!

I think that she was feeling under the weather yesterday, as in the morning she slept on me for an hour and was yawning throughout the day, and she was crabby.

We had one accident yesterday and I think it was my fault. I was vaccuming and when I finished looked over to see HC standing in a puddle. At first I got flustered and then I realized that the toy she had been playing with was sitting next to the bathroom door. I think she went there and then realized she couldn't do it herself and came back to get me...you get the idea.

It was a decent day besides fighting with her to get her to drink and to get her to sit on the potty every 30 minutes.

Dave thinks the drama she is displaying comes directly from me...I have NO idea what he could be talking about as I am NEVER dramatic.

Here's to hoping for an accident free day.

No comments: