Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mem Day


Here are my two cuties. I think they look adorable in their little swim suits! We broke out the little wading pool on Sunday and Hadleigh Claire was so excited. She jumped right into the pool and started splashing around. She was putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles and getting her hair wet and kicking around as if she was swimming. Annelise enjoyed the water too! She even enjoyed getting splashed by Miss HC. The Elf is usually easily startled and doesn't like sudden motions, so I was surprised she did so well in the pool. I think the pic of the two girls together is so sweet. It just looks like they are having a little conversation about things.
We had a very full weekend and it was super nice to have the extra day off. I'll post more about that later.



1 comment:

Christy said...

Soooo sweet. Love the green suit.