Thursday, February 24, 2011

Swim Lessons

We are hoping for a great time at the pool this summer, and to help make all my dreams come true I enrolled the girls in swim lessons.  This is HC's third year taking them from the same amazing swim club.  I love this place and swear by it...although she is not swimming on her own yet...but that seems to be more about her personality than anything else.  She has certainly been taught some great skills, and I am hoping that she will put it all together this year and be a fantastic swimmer.

Last year Annelise and I took a Mommy and Me class at the same place and I would say she did just as well last year in the pool, if not better than HC.  But we will see what this year holds for us.

After the first day I asked the teacher how they did and if there was anything I needed to talk to the girls about, etc.  He said that he believes HC can swim, she just needs to have confidence (surprise, surprise), and that Annelise needed to work on blowing bubbles...with her mouth closed.  It seems she is drinking up the pool which might explain why she keeps needing to use the bathroom mid-lesson.



In any case they certainly are adorable in their bathing suits and swim goggles.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Such cute pictures!!! LOVE taking classes with you guys ... hope it continues to work out.