Friday, February 11, 2011

Stop the Presses


Today I heard two fabulous pieces of news.  Chick-fil-a is opening a new store close to our house.  We have one about 3 miles from the house, but this new one will be about 1 1/2 miles.  Sweet!  Actually I cannot think of the last time we went to CFA, but it is always nice to know that one is super close by.



My real excitement is over the fact that Home Goods is opening up a store close by.  Shut-up!  I feel like we are moving up in the world, and am positively giddy.  We discovered Home Goods about a year ago when we were doing a couple house projects, and I am almost addicted.  Now that we have one closer I might become addicted.  The pillows at the top were a Home Goods find, and do you see that awesome green table lamp?  Home Goods.  Shut-it.  I love Home Goods.

4 comments:

Brea said...

Another CFA? Shut it! :) Where?

ebernius said...

You are hilarious!!!

Dave, Ami, Hadleigh Claire, Annelise, and True said...

It will be across from the mall where that old, nasty Taco Bell was! Pumped! And the new HG will be next to the Walmart where Goody's used to be.

Jamie said...

I am so excited about the HG. Thanks for sharing! This could be dangerous. :)