Friday, September 28, 2007

Survivor: China

Well, it is that time of year again...Survivor. I know, I am obsessed. I am even catching up on the seasons of Survivor I missed while living in Germany.

I am so dedicated to Survivor that I am watching it online this season. Our TV has been on the fritz since July, when it was struck by lightning. People on the west coast think it odd that I say this...but I figure all Georgians will understand the meaning.

Anyway, I woke up early this morning, as usual, but instead of my usual routine I went straight for CBS to watch last night's full episode. Tell me, please who else is so dedicated that they would rise at 6am to watch.

My bro has put together a pool for this season, and I picked Erik to go all the way. Dan seems convinced that it is because Erik looks like Ethan (from Survivor III: Kenya). I did like Ethan, but not that much. My motives for picking Erik are completely pure.

1. He is a southern boy.
2. He went to Furman and I know a lot of cool peeps that went to Furman.
3. He isn't the strongest, most loud, leader type that always gets voted out first.
4. He at least has a great shot at making it to the merge...though I thought that about Bobby Jon from Palau...ah well.

So, there you have it. You can check out his blog to see his predictions...interesting. All in all I am happy with how things are going so far in the season. Go Erik!

No comments: