Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Big Bootie

I had this friend in Baumholder who had this youth group song called Big Bootie. I am not sure how you spell bootie, either, is it boody, or boodie, or booty?

Anyway, my little Miss has one! She is 24 pounds. Ugh! So heavy! And she is 32 inches long. So 50% for weight and 75% for height. It is pretty amazing how all those things can change in just a matter of a couple months. These babies grow in spurts!

She had an emotional breakdown in the doctor's office, which was very plesant for me to try to deal with, thanks a lot HC! But we survived the morning and now she is sleeping it off.

On another fascinating note, Dave's business, McNumb Dental, just paid their (our) first taxes. As we added up everything yesterday and submitted payments, Dave's comment was "it is amazing how easy the government makes it to give them money." It has been a fun 8 weeks for me as I am keeping track of money and reconciling statements and trying to figure out how much tax we owe. Good times.

No comments: