Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two Things, OK Fine...Three

1. For the first time since September 29, Dave is seeing his own patients and getting paid for seeing them. Dave has been at this practice since the beginning of April and they promised him that by the beginning of July they would fill his books with patients. They are slowly filling his books. This is wonderful news because it makes us feel like he is now permanent. Yea!

2. Yesterday Dave received confirmation that his corporation is legal. He is now McNumb Dental, PC. Dave will now be working as a contractor for this practice. It just means we have to get our own health insurance and pay all our own taxes at this point. Right now it is more of an expense than a luxury, but we hope eventually that will change. Did I also mention that I am the VP of McNumb Dental. That means that I take care of all the financials and taxes...yummy!

3. Does anyone listen to the Fish? Well, I pretty much have a hate-hate relationship with that radio station. I listen only when I am forced by knife-point. On the way to Piedmont the other day I was listening by knife-point and they had a segment called "What they don't want you to know: Dentists". Anyone??? Did you hear it? Well, Taylor starts out talking about amalgams. I can't do the dictionary pronounciation, but if I were to divide it up a-mal-gams. She pronounced it am-al-glams...it was horrendous! The whole segment was ridiculous. I sent an email of complaint later that day. I asked them to please, next time get their info from a dentist and NOT the internet, and to look up amalgam in the dictionary if you don't know how to pronounce it. OK, it wasn't that rude, but like I said...I am not a fan of the Fish...no grace here.

1 comment:

Bryan and Tammy said...

Thrilled to hear Dave's books are filling up. great answer to prayer for God's provision for your fam! PG.