Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Peanut Butter and Bananas


In my last post about Hadleigh I forgot to mention some of her favorite foods. My friend Jess especially like when I add comments about what she is eating and reminded me that I left that part out of my last update. So I decided that we needed a little update on the food situation. Hadleigh is a great little eater. She still eats her super porridge in the morning- oatmeal and carrots and broccoli and an egg all mixed together. The rest of her meals are all table food. For a snack she loves all kinds of fruit, watermelon, cantelope, strawberries, grapes (these are her favorites), kiwi, etc. She also enjoys a good granola bar or some goldfish. This past week I started giving her PB sandwiches for lunch and she devours them. Yesterday I put slices of banana in the sandwich too. She has a bit of a hard time eating the sandwich, and makes a HUGE mess. But she loves wiping her face in between bits. She also loves chili, lasagna, spaghetti, macaroni and cheese, hamburgers (though she is not a fan of french fries), grilled chicken, etc. Her favorite ice cream is Dairy Queen, though this past week she enjoyed some vanilla from Brusters.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Today, Annie and I just enjoyed reading your post. She added the l to Hadleigh's name, so now it's more like Halley. She had one successful "Hadleigh." Anywho, A likes sandwiches too. She likes tuna and PB and whatever we're eating!

jessrings said...

Hey, how to do you know what to add to the super porriage? Do all of those have something in common?? Hmmm..