Saturday, March 08, 2008

Too Much

I know...I have much to catch up on! We have had four monumentous events in our household that I need to cover.

1. Last weekend Miss Annelise Louise got to meet Miss Asher Elizabeth. I actually need Elaine to send me pictures of this one, and actually I do not even think we got a pic of the two babes together. Drat! Picture or not, after almost 14 years I was finally able to meet little Asher. My best college bud, Elaine, has been wanting a daughter named Asher since I met her on our first day of freshman orientation (we were next door neighbors...Second Glide!). December 16, Asher arrived in this world, so when we heard she was traveling down to Gatlinburg for spring break with her fam, we just had to go up and meet her.

We were able to hang out with Dave's fam on Friday and even had a little birthday party for Hadleigh Claire who is now TWO! It was great fun, and Dave's nephew, Jacob even cut out of school early on Friday to take part in the festivities (I am sure he wasn't too disappointed about missing school). She was very concerned that Boppa (which is what she calls Dave's dad) was within eye shot at all times, and had a great time playing with everyone. She loves her bike with the fancy horn and streamers!

Saturday we drove out to Gatlinburg and hung out with Brian and Elaine and their kiddos Todd and Asher. Dave and Brian quickly headed to the golf course while Elaine and I spent all afternoon talking and holding babies.

2. Annelise Louise turned 4 months on Sunday. I need to devote a whole post to that event, but I will mention it at least.

3. Hadleigh Claire turned 2. Wowee, I cannot believe it! I will write more about that later as well.

4. Today we made an offer on a house. Holy Crap! It is true. Who knows what will happen, but at least we have been able to come to some sort of agreement. I suppose we will either get this house, or not get this house. Those would be the two obvious outcomes. I suppose we will have more to tell early next week.

Those are the happenings around the McNay house. I hope to have more time to blog and time to post pics in a few days.

No comments: