Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Elf Has Teeth


I cannot believe my eyes, but it is true. At 4 1/2 months, Annelise has her two bottom teeth. The other evening A was sitting on my lap sucking on her hand, and I heard a noise that sounded like a nail on a tooth. I pulled her lip down and would you believe that I saw two pearly whites? Dave freaked out and is now calling her his orally advanced baby. I actually cut my first tooth at 4 1/2 months, so she gets it honestly. HC was right on the mark and actually got her first tooth on her 6 month birthday.
This morning she rolled from stomach to back, so she has passed a couple milestones. I actually haven't done a lot of tummy time with Annelise for many reasons. One being that she mostly likes to be held when she is awake, and if I do put her down she tends to be less of a HC hazard if she is in her swing or bouncy seat...the floor just poses some threats. So before Hadleigh got up this morning I put her on her mat on her tummy and before too long she had rolled over. Exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! Annelise is leaving Jill in the dust!!! Jill as not accomplished either of those things! I must get my baby some teeth growing and rolling over therapy!

Cristin said...

Yay for milestones! M is about to be 7 months and doesn't have teeth yet but that's ok with me!