Monday, March 17, 2008

Last Birthday Post



Dave's birthday was Friday, and although we still haven't celebrated it I did give him part one of his present. Our Baumholder buddies, Grant and Jess, have now moved to Georgia and started their own photo business. I asked Jess to come up and take some pics of me and the girls for Dave's birthday. You can check out the photos here. Thanks Jess, he loved them!

On a different birthday note, I forgot to post a pic of the cake that Dave made for HC's birthday party...it is a Monet.
HC also got her gift from Uncle Christ and Aunt Rubie...a coveted airplane. She doesn't like the fact that I won't let her take it to bed with her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love all the pics! I thought your pro pics were so cute, and I love all your recent posts. Thanks for the updates! Annie loves her Little People. She has the castle and the farm and plays with the EVERY day. She can now get them out and put it all away by herself. That is so nice!