Monday, March 17, 2008

The Elf is 4 Months


Annelise is now well into her fourth month of life. I think with everyday she calms down a bit, but it is just not quite as fast as I would like. Folks are either like, good grief, what have you done to that baby? Or, are you sure she is fussy, she is SO placid. It makes me laugh a bit, but anyone who has spent anytime with her, knows her delicate temperament.

The fourth month has brought a lot more smiles and giggles. She gets super excited when she sees me coming toward her, it is a major ego boost. She loves to run and is very dexterous, grabbing her toys, hair, necklaces, etc.

She loves Hadleigh and watches her constantly, and gets big kicks when Hadleigh comes over to ask her to play. Very sweet.

Her napping is still bit unpredictable. I know she will take some naps, but cannot completely know when the nap will be. That is a little frustrating, but I am trying to roll with it. She STILL is not sleeping through the night which is a bit frustrating. Last week she did sleep 7 hours two nights in a row, but of course I woke up wide awake at 3 each night. I know she can do it, so we will see what this new month brings.
When we were up in TN visiting Dave's parents we looked at Dave's baby pictures. Annelise is the spitting image of her Dada. Pretty wild!

No comments: