Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In My New House

So, literally we have looked at so many houses I feel like shooting myself in the head. I want to just say "my mother told me to pick the very best one and you are not it..." and be done with it. That is not entirely true, but it is almost true.

Regardless of the fact that we have not found a house, I have been realizing a lot of things about my new house (where ever it may be).

1. My new house is always clean. Everything has its own place, there is never any clutter, the floors are gorgeous, etc.

2. My new house is quiet. Everyone takes naps when they should, and sleeps through the night without any issues. No one ever cries for no apparent reason...no one ever wakes others up by being too loud.

3. My new house is perfect for having people over. It will comfortably fit the 30 people who are now regularly attending our community group. It fits Dave's coveted wall screen projector. And when the Stoddards come to visit again with their 5 kids everyone will have their own bedroom.

4. In my new house I will always enjoy cooking and we will never have to order out again. There will always be food in the pantry and fridge.

5. In my new house we always excercise and eat right. We will LOVE going out and taking walks regularly.

Anyway, you can see my freakish thoughts...somehow this new house is going to fix all of my problems...and while it might fix some of the issues (giving Annelise her own room so that she can cry all she wants in it) it won't make me want to clean or excercise...ah well. It was a nice thought.

3 comments:

Dan Franklin said...

Random.
So I was looking at your book list on the side, and I was so confused. I thought the A's and D's were your grades for the books. I kept thinking, "Is there anything in between an A and a D?" And then I thought, "Why is Radical Reformission graded with an A up here and then a D down there?" Then it hit me. A = Ami. D = Dave. So obvious.
Anyway, thought I would share.

Christy said...

If you get a projector TV thing, then you will also want to invest in some Phil repellant.

Anonymous said...

If you do find a house that makes you want to clean and exercise, and there's room in the neighborhood, let me know!