Saturday, February 28, 2009

On Hello Kitty

One of Hadleigh's birthday presents from Papa and Nana (she opened them while Nana was here visiting) was a Hello Kitty umbrella. I had encouraged Mom to get her a HK bag that would go along with her HK jacket that she got from Aunt Angie for Christmas. Along witht he bag Mom picked up this umbrella. Hadleigh LOVES it. Last week we went out and played in the rain, it was tons of fun. Check out Hadleigh's head to toe ensemble...nice.
A year ago one of Dave's coworkers gave the girls a Hello Kitty waffle iron. We never used it until Hadleigh got her HK jacket and I realized she really liked HK. Now she is obsessed with the waffles. The girls eat them with blackberry jam on them, so here you can see they have enjoyed themselves.

2 comments:

M & M said...

I used to love HK when I was little!!! I was surprised but pleased when it made a come-back several years ago.

jessrings said...

Ah, and yet again another Suri Cruise sighting.