Thursday, December 04, 2008

Riddle Me This

Last week, my buddy, Sar, told me about a shirt at Old Navy that I HAD to buy for Annelise. Isn't it great? So yesterday I went online and found it for $7.50. I decided I would just run into the store and pick it up so that I could avoid shipping. So, this morning I ran over to Old Navy, walked in and after some major searching (I think the ON near me is a bit ghetto) found the shirt, but not in the right size. Above the shirt it was listed as 2 for $12...ok, that works. I picked up the wrong size anyway, because I just wanted the shirt, and walked up to checkout. The cashier asked me if I wanted to get 2 for $12 and I said no, she then proceeded to ring up the shirt and my total was $11.24. What?
I said, "Uh-no, I thought this shirt was $7.50."
She said, "No, it is $10.50" and showed me the price tag.
I said, "It is listed as $7.50 online."
She said, "They have different prices online."
I said, "So, I can get 1 shirt for $11.24, and I can get 2 for $12?"
She started at me...and I said, "No thanks" and left.
LAME. So, the good news, I suppose, is now the price online is $6.00, and I can buy the right size...probably worth it all...but weird Old Navy...weird!

1 comment:

M & M said...

very odd...