Wednesday, December 03, 2008

8 Things

I was tagged by Margaret, my college buddy several weeks ago...so, here are my answers FINALLY.

8 TV shows I love to watch
I don't watch much TV, but here goes
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Top Chef
5. What Not to Wear
6. Anne of Green Gables (it was a mini-series people)
7. Law and Order
8. Without a Trace

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Asam House
2. The Haven
3. Rose Mexicano (yummy guac)
4. Athens (Greek Restaurant in Thallichtenberg, Germany)
5. Burg Lichtenberg Restaurant
6. Grace 1720
7. Dish (but I think it went out of business)
8. I can't think of the name, but that little Italian Restaurant in the Highlands across from Murphy's.

8 Things that Happened Today (I'll do yesterday since it is 6 and nothing much has happened)
1. Baked one of my pumpkins
2. Made cookie dough
3. Voted, and btw won!
4. Looked for a shower curtain
5. Played with the girls
6. Ate some leftovers
7. Tried to call BFF, Erica
8. Thought about painting, but did not touch it.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Having the living room project finished.
2. Hanging out with peeps from my neighborhood
3. CO with my fam next summer
4. Visiting my grandmother in NYC
5. Christmas
6. Going away with Dave...sometime
7. Fridays, because Dave is home
8. January holds some promise for fun visits with old friends

8 Things On My Wish List
1. Going away with Dave
2. Traveling back to Europe with the girls...or without
3. My own business
4. A screened in porch
5. Shopping spree at Ann Taylor
6. A maid
7. A personal paper filer
8. Furniture/ a couch to sit on while watching TV

8 People I Have Tagged, please feel no obligation.
1. Sar
2. Lisa
3. Allison
4. Julie
5. Karina
6. Jan
7. Christy
8. Missy

No comments: