Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On the Linoleum

So I had mentioned before my insane battle with our linoleum floors. I have a little update and much coveted information for others in the same boat.

Dave found a little steamer on sale and that baby works wonders on the linoleum. It takes some time, but it is easier than scrubbing with cascade!

The other day I picked up an OrangeGlo mop set for the hardwood floors, and that mop is awesome! It has one of those edges that is full of ridges so that it can hold the cloth mop head. You just take off the cloth mop head and rinse out and then put it back on. Super easy. I have found that my favorite Kitchen cleaner...Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner (citrus scent) works wonders on the dirt. Spray it on, let it sit for a minute and then use the OrangeGlo mop. Sweet sassy!!! Almost as pretty as when I scrub the floor on my hands and knees.

No comments: