Monday, May 14, 2007

Survivor Sweep

My bro Dan had a great post after this past Thursdays episode, and I totally agree. Yau was a maniac and it was hilariously awesome to watch. I just laughed out lloud as well after Stacy basically threw herself under the bus at tribal...idiot...but glad she was finally gone.

Overall I will have to say, I was glad that Earl won last night. I think that he played hard and deserved it. I wish he had brought Yau with him to tribal, just because it would have made things more interesting with Yau, Earl and Dreamz.

Here are my thoughts on what the jury had to say. Yau as always was a very gracious competitor, very impressed. But what the junk was up with Lisi and Alex? OK, Lisi was always an idiot, but I am not exactly sure what she was trying to prove by her questions either to Cassandra or to Dreamz. Dreamz answered her question correctly, but she jeared him as if there weren't really 6 zeros in a million, aren't there 6 zeros in a million? And then picking on Cassandra...I don't think that Cassandra deserved the million, but hey at least she didn't give up half way through the game like Lisi. I just thought Lisi was WAY out of line. JUst to throw it in there my all time fav moment of this Survivor was when Lisi was sleeping and Mookie, Alex and Edgardo found the idol. Lisi woke up later and told Mookie...you are going to have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool me...of course she was an idiot to the fact that they had been digging and found the idol all while she was asleep and she had NO idea. Lisi...blah!

OK, so Alex. I really liked Alex until that crazy jury question. He just went for Cassandra's throat and I thought that unnecessary. She played a quiet game, she didn't upset anyone, she listened to folks and then made decisions...Alex just needed to pipe down.

All in all, it was interesting. I am not even going to comment on the Dreamz car thing. That was a lame move on Yau's part...and Yau should have made a deal with Dreamz in the end and left it at that. Another Surivor done...and now I don't have anything holding me to the TV.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree with your Survivor summary. I wondered what on earth Dreamz was doing though. Like anyone was going to vote for the guy who so publicly stabbed Yau in the back. Good job Earl.
Yeah, Lisi- what a piece of work!