Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Last Trip

This past weekend we went on our "last" European vacation. I have last in quotations, because I hope it is just the last for now, and not our last forever.

We headed down to Spain and had a wonderful 5 days of summer. Our camera was on the fritz, so unfortunately we don't have any pictures, but you can just picture in your minds us sitting on the beach and that almost completely sums it up. I'll let Dave elaborate on the trip as I know he needs to write something for the blog.

We had a great time, and on the 3rd day Hadleigh enjoyed dipping her feet into the Mediterranean.

Now we are switching gears, so I don't have time to feel melancholy about our last trip. Two weeks from today our home will be invaded with movers and in 4 weeks we will be headed to Knoxville for Hadleigh's first visit with her grandparents, great-grandma, cousins and Aunt Angie. I think this next month is going to be a major trip.

No comments: