Sunday, August 09, 2009

Things We Love

We just returned from our first family mission trip to Belize. We had a great time and I will post more pictures and stories later, but I wanted to post some pictures of things that we LOVE/things that we could not have lived without this week.


Pamela or "Lela" as Annelise liked to call her. She took great care of us while we were in Belize.
Hairbands...Hadleigh and I usually had 6 in our hair and Annelise had 8.

Xiabe Country Club and Golf Club...wish we would have discovered this before Friday!


The Truck...and The Cat, both provided much entertainment.

New friends at VBS

Fans.

Burt's Bees Insect Repellent, all natural and safe for children.




Screens that mostly cover the windows

Baby powder that take some of the itch out of heat rash, and keep really hot, sweaty skin dry


Did I mention fans, and mostly fans that run.
That is all I have for now, but more to come!

2 comments:

M & M said...

Wow! That is really neat! And how was it with such a little one still? Was this through church?

Christy said...

I can't wait to hear more about your trip. And I'd like to see a picture of you wearing 6 hair bands.

Thanks for the Burts Bees repelent suggestion. I've been wondering if there wasn't a better solution than dipping my son in poison.