Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Night 7

Last night as Dave and I were eating dinner he turned to me and said, "It is 7 o'clock." I was confused about the comment, but then realized it was 7 and I was not hearing a sound come from upstairs. Yea! We have arrived, the girls are doing a great job of being in the room together and it is so wonderful.

This morning Annelise woke up early, cried for about 5 minutes and then went back to sleep without waking up Hadleigh. Sweet!

They are still getting up around 7, which is a blessing. I love having a little later morning, though once I get over this cold I am going to start getting up with Dave again. I lost my voice on Friday and I would REALLY like to find it again! And feeling better would be nice too.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's fantastic. Such big girls.

Hope you feel better really soon!

Brooke said...

After the last three posts I'm struggling with bitterness... I'll get over it though... congrats!