Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Night One

I just had to report that last night the girls slept in the same room. There was MUCH rejoicing over this move and I think they finally settled down to sleep at about 8.30pm (their normal bedtime is 6). Hadleigh was just beside herself and you could hear both of them squealing together. We thought this was pretty sweet, so we let it go, although occassionally Dave would say (in a deep, loud voice), "BE QUIET". I did end up going up there twice. At about 11 Hadleigh cried out for me, and when I went to her she asked aboutmy Kermit the Frog?" I took that to mean she was just awake and did not need anything. The incident did however wake up Annelise.

Now it is 7.32 in the morning and I am just hearing Annelise wake-up. So far, so good. Hoping for a more quiet night tonight.

2 comments:

M & M said...

We used to do 6-6:30 bedtime and I loved that! Now with the time change I started putting D to bed between 7-7:30 cause I wanted slightly later mornings. How late do your girls typically sleep? When did you start the 6 bedtime?

Anonymous said...

that's so super cute!!