Monday, March 16, 2009

Grace Upon Grace

This past weekend I was able to attend Intown's women's retreat. I don't have much time to say anything more than this is the fav song from the weekend. It is written by Sandra McCracken and if you do not know who that is it is a MAJOR shame. She has written a lot of music for Indelible Grace and if you do not know who that is it is we might not be able to stay friends. In any case you can link below to amazon to see her cd and preview this song...I will just write the words since I am singing it today.

Grace Upon Grace
In every station new trials and troubles
Call for more grace than I can afford
And where can I go but to my dear savior
For mercy that pours from boundless stores

Chorus:
Grace upon grace every sin repaired
Every void restored you will find him there
In every turning He will prepare you
With grace upon grace (to intro)

He made a way for the fallen to rise
Perfect in glory and sacrifice
In sweet communion my need He supplies
He saves and keeps and guards my life

To thee I run now with great expectation
To honor You with trust like a child
My hopes and desires seek a new destination
And all that You ask Your grace will provide

No comments: