Monday, March 09, 2009

Snow in Georgia

I am a bit behind in posts, but am working on catching up. March came in like a lion this year with a big snow. It was amazing. I felt like I was back in Germany because it was that big, fluffly, sticky, snow. And we got a lot of it. You can see from the pictures it looked like it dropped 4-6 inches.
It was Sunday morning when it started and snowed for several hours, so after the girls napped I bundled them up and we went outside to play. Hadleigh kept saying, "snowy day, mama!" We made snow balls, made tracks through the snow, and kicked around the soccer ball.
Annelise wasn't too excited about walking in the snow, she liked just looking at it without having her feet in it. Hadleigh enjoyed walking around in the "slipperly" snow. I obviously enjoyed catching the snow in my mouth.

No comments: