Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hike

I forgot to post these pics. A couple weeks ago for our family fun day we went on a hike. Dave loves to fly fish every chance he gets, so he knows a lot of great little get-aways on the Chattahoochee right here in the ATL. We packed up the gals, borrowed Bif and Kris' kid pack for HC (the blue one that Annelise is in was actually a hand-me-down from Bif and Kris, we get all our good stuff from them!) and headed out to our destination.

We only did a short loop because it started raining, and while that would not have stopped Dave, I figured cold and wet is not the best for the girls, so we headed home and Dave stayed to fish in the hooch.
HC was so excited about the hike and walking by the river that she insisted on walking during a good portion of our hike. I was impressed at how long she walked. On another note, HC pooped in the potty again today, all by herself! What a LONG anal road this was, I am so glad it is almost over!

2 comments:

jessrings said...

Dad gum it is Hadleigh's hat so cute.

LB said...

I love to fly fish!! let me know if Dave ever needs a fishing buddy!!