Tuesday, February 20, 2007

For Sar

1. What time is it? 7.07am.
2. Name? Ami Marguerite.
3. What are you most afraid of? Raising Hadleigh without Dave.
4. What do you drive? A '93 Buick LeSabre.
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
6. Where were you born? Newport Beach, CA.
7. Ever been to Alaska? Soon.
8. Ever used toilet paper decorating in trees? Yes, but most recently TPed a car, as in about 5 years ago.
9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Croutons.
10. Favorite day of the week? I love Sundays!
11. Favorite restaurant: Ted's Montana Grill, yummy bison!
12. Favorite Flower: Hyacinths, Dave always buys me a hyacinth for V-Day.
13. Favorite sport to watch: I enjoy watching Tennis with Dave, and love going to a baseball game.
14, Favorite drink: Water, but if we are talking about alcoholic drink, then I love Cosmos.
15. Favorite Ice cream: Vanilla.
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney.
7. Favorite fast food restaurant: I don't do fast food.
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? Hardwoods.
19. How many times you failed your driver's test? Zero.
20. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Brea, she was telling me that Brennan can come to Hadleigh's birthday party in a couple of weeks.
21. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read or computer time.
22. Bedtime: Around 9 pm, we start the day early in our house.
26. Favorite tv show? Survivor, and Extreme Home Makeover.
27. Ford or chevy? I agree with Sar, neither, but if someone was giving one away I will take the Ford. Me, myself, I prefer Toyota.
28. What are you listening to right now? Hadleigh is playing and singing.
29. What are your favorite colors? Red and Green.
30. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
31. Do you have any pets? Zero.
32. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Chicken.
33. What would you like to accomplish before you die? Travel the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I take it that you have already accomplished 33 :)

Chris f.

Sarah said...

Thanks Ame!

Brea said...

Not even Chick-fil-A??? :)