Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chili's in Germany?


Did you know that Chili's opened a restaurant in Germany? Well, to be exact, the restaurant is on Ramstein Air Base, which is kind of America, but in Germany. It was a great little piece of home while we were there. We only lived about 45 minutes from Ramstein. This pic was taken last September when we celebrated Jan's birthday at Chili's. I found the pic while I was going through my inbox, missed my buds and decided to post it. The pic: me and Sara, Jessica, Jan and Beth

2 comments:

Dan Franklin said...

I certainly don't appreciate you implying that any child of ours who might be named Jack could in any way be in reference to Jack on Lost. Man, that guy needs to calm down. He is way too intense.
Jack from While You Were Sleeping might be fifth or sixth on the list behind Nicolas Cage's character from The Family Man and Captain Jack Sparrow.

Dan Franklin said...

Oh, by the way. I really agreed with what you were saying in your "Religion" post.
Good stuff.