Wednesday, February 14, 2007

11 Months

Hadleigh Claire turned 11 months old last week while we were in Cali. I can't believe that my baby is almost 1 year old!

She is doing all sorts of new tricks. As I mentioned before she is pulling up to standing, she is also great at peek-a-boo and waving hello, goodbye and good night. Dave taught her how to throw, so now she will throw an object and then put her arms up in the air, as if to ask "where did it go?" She is chattering up a storm and always has a new sound she is working on. She loves music and dancing and books.

She loves to be chased, and to be snuggled. In the mornings she comes into bed with me for about 30 minutes, she loves it when I knock her over. In fact this morning I wasn't knocking her over enough, so she picked up my hand and pushed it into her chest to knock her over.

She loves bath time with Dada. I am also thinking about taking her to a mommy-baby swim class.

As of yesterday she is fully weaned and we are looking forward to our new found freedom. It means a weekend away for Dave and I together and then in March I am going to attend Intown's women's retreat.

We are looking forward to celebrating her first birthday in just a couple weeks.

No comments: