Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Speaking of Britain...

OK, I have watched this several times and decided it was just too good not to post. You MUST watch this. It is a video of Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent.

Now that you have recovered from that, you can give a little help. We have been working on our living room. So fun! Thankfully Uncle Sam gave us a lot of our money back this year, so we have had some cash we never expected to have. Kinda nice, kinda irritating too (wish I had not given it to him in the first place, but ah well). So, we bought a desk, which is beautiful. It came last weekend and I have been working on getting it all organized and getting all of my things out of the "man room". This past weekend we had some fun at Ikea. We bought an overhead light for the living room, which is SUPER fun. I was skeptical, but Dave has a great eye and great ideas, so despite my protests he put it up and I love it. We also purchased a sideboard, so now all of my china is out of boxes and in its own place (and all those boxes are sitting in recycling). Yea! This is the first time I have seen my china in 2.5 years, since we moved back here from Germany. I do use my china, but when it is all packaged up, why would I dig it out? Anyway, I am looking forward to using it this weekend. Dave is working on editing a few pictures for us to put up on the walls. These are the ones from London that we are considering. I only want one from London (only because London holds no good memories for me since I was prego with HC and vomitting during our time there). So let me know which one you think is the best.
#1

#2

#3

#4

8 comments:

Rebekah Burch said...

#1 or #3. I love black and white photos of architectural sights. Once you finally come to my house you can see for yourself.

M & M said...

I just have to say #1 (although they are all incredible!!!)
It is just so classically beautiful!

CP said...

#1 def.

Amy Mo said...

I vote for #3. Love the sky in that one! I would also like to see pics of the desk, please. =)

Brea said...

I like #1, but they're all great.

ang said...

fountain, cause it's most visually interesting. fun, i can't wait to see it all!!

jessrings said...

#4 or 5 most def.

Ashleigh said...

love #1 and #4