Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Children's Museum

Recently we have received a LOT of rain. It seems a bit extreme to me, but then again, any weather beyond sunshine can seem extreme to me. It is my good CA upbringing. I can handle not seeing the sun for 2 days, by day 3 I begin to go crazy. I still have no idea how I managed to live in Baumholder for so long!
Anyway, it has rained a LOT here in the last 3 weeks. So a couple weeks ago, when it was raining again on a Friday, we headed to the Children's Museum. We had a great time! Hadleigh loved playing with the trains, and would have stayed there all day if we had let her. Annelise enjoyed looking at everything, especially all the balls that went "round and round" in the tracks above our heads. They painted, they played in moon sand (which is super cool), and sat on a tractor. I mean, does it get any cooler?

2 comments:

M & M said...

we have a neat one here too...have been wanting to go but will soon.

jessrings said...

I went there with Rochelle and the kids once and LOVED the sand that is really sticky. How cool is that? And I think it's like the first tuesday of every month or something you can get in there for free.