Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Keller at Google

Many of you-all know that Dave and I LOVE Tim Keller. Keller is the pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC. He is an amazing teacher and apologist. He is gifted at making the Word alive, and I don't recommend doing any of his studies if you think you are a good Christian. His studies point to the greatness of God, to the depth of my sin, and to the cross and the gracious mercy and love he gives his children.

Keller has just authored a new book called "The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism". We just ordered it, so I am sure will give a report on it later.

A couple months ago Keller spoke at Google, and his lecture and Q&A session was posted on YouTube. It is very interesting. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brea said...

I'm reading it now. It's amazing!