Friday, April 27, 2007

We Might Not Let Them Eat???

OK, so I have mentioned before that I am a Survivor-aholic. I definitely this is a major disease and might need to be treated with serious meds. Fortunately in the 7 years it has been on, there are still a few other faithful watchers...Kris and Bif...and my bro Dan. You can check out his Survivor favs on his blog. Though we do not see eye to eye on some TV shows, we can completely agree on our favs.

Right now I have to vent my growing distaste of all things Stacy. Ugh! I first disliked her when she treated Cassandra and Dreamz like poo in a can when they didn't know how to work the coffee machine. She is so condescending!

Again last night she opened her mouth again and I wanted to slap her face. She was chuckling to Earl that Alex and Mookie would be lucky to eat during their remaining days on the island. Who...the...junk...are...you? As if Stacy is the keeper and provider of all the food, she thinks she can dictate who does and doesn't eat? Someone please vote her butt off the island!

I did find it most amusing that Mookie and Alex's plan for Yau's immunity idol backfired on them. I hope that Alex can save his own behind next week...we shall see.

A long time ago when I worked at MTW my co-worked Jon, swore that he would eat his shoe if this one crazy dude we knew was able to get ordained as a pastor in the PCA. Well, for better or worse, this poor soul managed to get ordained and I have yet to see Jon actually eat his shoe. I might remind him of that sometime. In any case...if Stacy pulls out a win for this Survivor I will eat my shoe!

No comments: