Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aunt KC


This is a picture of Kristen, Hadleigh and me. Kristen is my good friend, actually the first friend that I made over here. Her and Jim have been our traveling buddies for the last two years, we have been to Austria, France and Switzerland, all over Germany, and Kristen went with us to the Netherlands in April. Last June Dave and I went back to Chicago for their wedding. Dave stood up with Jim and I was Kristen's personal attendant. So, we are good friends. Kristen has stepped into the role of Aunt for Hadleigh. Since we don't have any family over here, it is nice to have folks who really really care about Hadleigh, and Kristen is definitely one of them. We call her, Aunt KC. She comes over and plays and talks with Hadleigh. Hadleigh always has something sweet to say. Kristen brings over fun little outfits and goes with us to the pool.

Aunt KC has been gone for a couple of weeks. She is traveling around with her sister and then will head back to the states for Jim's R&R. Dave will actually get to see Jim and Kristen because he is going back to the states for a couple of days in a few weeks. That will be special, but as for Hadleigh and I, we are missing Aunt KC and look forward to her return in September.

1 comment:

jessrings said...

Your comment on my blog was hilarious. I told Jamie too. I did already have my pants on so that was goooood!!!