Thursday, May 28, 2009

Podcasts?

Would you be surprised if I mentioned I have NO idea what a podcast is? I do not know if it has something to do with itunes or an ipod. I have never used either, though I think Dave might know what these are, but I know he hasn't used these things either. I do have an MP3 player, but at the moment I have no idea where it is...maybe it is with my cell phone...somewhere...totally out of batteries...

Anyway, I mentioned that I would post a link to the White Horse Inn and their latest broadcast "Law and Gospel". When I went to the link I noticed it said podcast, and that is when I started thinking...no idea what that means. I guess you can listen to it online, or if you have something like itunes or an ipod or an MP3 player it might be of use.

For now I just order CDs...or occasionally listen to something online (like when I miss a sermon).

2 comments:

angie said...

i love this about you ami! i just discovered these things last year, so you make me feel better!

jessrings said...

I'll take advantage of that. I love podcasts. And I can listen to them in my car through my ipod. The Honda is that awesome.