Monday, May 18, 2009

New Site

I found this new website that I think is pretty cool. Actually I saw something about it on my friend's fridge yesterday and it looked SO cool I had to check it out myself.

I love sites like this. I also thought I would like to a specific article that I enjoyed. It is called The Daily Balance of Parenting and Housework. I found it useful, and I will say HC and I have a good time when she helps me fold the laundry. =)

One more thing. I have the sweetest daughter in the whole world. Last night I went to be with a friend. When I was leaving I told HC that I was going to be with Sadie's mama which seemed to make my leaving better for her.

This morning I went in to wake her up and here was the convo.
HC: Oh Mama, did you see Sadie's Mama last night?
A: Yes, I did, HC.
HC: with head a little cocked to the side, "and did you have a good time"
A: Yes, I did have a good time, thanks for asking me about it.
HC: Oh Mama, I am so glad, so glad Mama.

I love my little Hadleigh Claire!

No comments: