Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Miss Hadleigh Claire Beings Preschool

Here she is...the big preschooler! The little miss had her first day of preschool this week. It was a BIG hit, and I know this because she had a huge grin on her face when we drove up to her school and when I picked her up. I was really nervous because this year I drive through the car pool lane...which is a bonus because that means I do not have to get out of the car with Annelise, but I had no idea how Hadleig would react to a strange lady getting her out of the car. It was pretty funny. She looked around, looked at me, but let the lady take her out of her carseat and never protested! What a big girl! She is going two days a week this year which seems so big. I love her little preschool because they just LOVE those kiddos, and honestly all I care about other than that is that she has lots of fun playing with her friends. She is two afterall...playing is what you should be doing at two. I thought I would include a picture of HC's first day of school last year.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love how both shots are in the same chair. :-) She IS such a big girl! And look at you, a mom in a car pool lane. Soon you'll have soccer gear all over the place.