Monday, September 29, 2008

Antics of the Little Miss

We have had a few fun moments with the Little Miss recently and I just had to post about them. There are many fun moments with Hadleigh these days, but there are also many difficult moments. The past few days have been mostly filled with fun, which is a welcomed relief because the past two weeks have been VERY difficult.

Here are a couple funnies.

We went to the farmer's market this morning and they do not have carts that can hold two children, so Annelise rode in the front and HC rode in the basket. I began putting my produce in the basket with her and she was asking what each item was and was asking if everything was yummy. She kept asking about the mushrooms and I kept responding, "Yes, HC mushrooms are yummy". Then I looked at her and realized she had broken the plastic, taken out a mushroom and had it in her mouth eating it. Yuck!

I was putting some laundry from the eash to the dryer and when I came out of the laundry HC was no where to be found. I wandered around and continued to call for her until I heard her say, "Yup! I'm going potty." I walked into the bathroom and found her sitting on her little potty. This is the first time she has gone on her own! She did it again a couple hours later...yea HC!

No comments: