Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Picture Fun

Our good bud, Jessica and her crew came up to visit and take some family pictures for us a couple weeks ago. I think this is the 6th time she has used her crazy skills to bless our fam, and she did great again!

Since I could not find a babysitter for her two kiddos we decided to skip Stone Mountain and take the shots right here at home. I was thinking outside would be perfect, but Jess transformed out living room into coolness, and we had a great time sitting around and reading to our girls, which is what we do a lot of the time anyway.

It was all super fun and I cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of the pictures and choose some for our walls and some for Christmas cards. And for all you folks that contine to comment on her GREAT work to me, give her a buzz so you can have your own fab family pictures taken!

1 comment:

M & M said...

she is so gifted! Wish we lived in the area. The pictures are wonderful!