Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Enjoying the Sun

Yesterday we ran outside because it was absolutely gorgeous. We have had a lot of drab, dreary, rainy days recently, so any hint of the sun is worth the run outside. It is gone again today, but hoping it will be back for the weekend.
Big wheels in the front driveway are the activity of choice these days. I also try to be a bit persuasive here, because I can sit down for this activity (doesn't involve me pushing on the swings, or spotting the girls as they climb up to the slide...hoping I will get over that soon).

One nice thing about dreary days is that it is easy to just stay inside and get things done. Things like spring cleaning! I'm checking things off my master list and feeling majorly accomplished. I'll likely be doing summer cleaning again in July before the baby comes...gotta love nesting! But anyway, a lot of areas of my house have been cleaned and rearranged, so I'm feeling cleansed of dust...although we still have some strong holds...read MAN ROOM...and CLOSETS! But I did clean the laundry room this morning so dust mites BE GONE! Annelise is walking around the house with her vacuum, which is very helpful.

My parents make it to NJ tonight which means in 6 days they will be here for a month. We have a couple lists of things that we hope to get done while they are here...including getting away for a much anticipated "babymoon"...it's all a surprise, which is much easier on me, thanks Dave!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Such sweet pictures! I eagerly await meeting your mother to present my offering as a fellow admirer of The Earl.