Tuesday, September 08, 2009

School!

Today both of my girls began school! I was so pleased that when I dropped them off they both ran happily into their classroom without even a sniffle or a look back. Of course, Hadleigh has been waiting for school to begin ever since it ended last May! But I was surprised that little Annelise was so eager to run into her class. Great news for me!
Hadleigh Begins 3 Preschool

They both have small classes this year with just 5 students in each class. I am so happy about the size and think they will both have great fun with their teachers and other classmates. And of course I get my first real weekly break since having children! I have gotten SO much accomplished in just two hours. Of course, now I am taking a little break to post the pictures from this morning. YOu can see pictures of Hadleigh's last two first days of school here. I was shocked to see how little she looks compared to Annelise.

Annelise Begins Parents Morning Out

3 comments:

CP said...

Love the new travel lists! Annelise's looks a little pitiful though. I suppose that's actually only relative to HC's though.

Christy said...

Annelise looks so old to me all of a sudden. Dolls, both of them.

Jean Joiner said...

adorable girls!