Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Miss Hadleigh Claire Meets Petroleum Jelly



The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Last Friday I thought Hadleigh was with Dave and he thought she was with me. Apparently Dave found her first, and sent her to find me. When she found me she was rubbing the jelly into her cheek (as if she was really enjoying it). It is hard to tell from the pictures, but it was all over her face and even on her eyelashes.

I wiped her down with a towel, and then washed her hair about 7 times. It just wouldn't come out, so after her bath we combed her hair back like a gangster...and Saturday morning she woke up with it all spikey. There was nothing I could do to make it stay close to her head. We are now at Tuesday and she still has some remnants from the jelly, but it is mostly gone!

I think she looks like a cross between Kramer and Jim Carey as Ace Ventura.



6 comments:

Joe Stone said...

Those pictures are great! Will thinks Hadleigh looks like a porcupine. I love the last picture!

Brea said...

Oh my gosh, that made my evening!

CP said...

That is AWESOME!! She looks like she is absolutely reveling in it!!!

Sarah said...

She looks like she's gone punk. I love it! You should dress her in black and give her a goth look.

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

ok seriously, i think this look would be FABULOUS for our upcoming baby shoot!!

TOO FUNNY!!! :)

jane said...

her hair looks like elisha's did his first few months... hilarious!