Thursday, January 03, 2008

Miss Hadleigh Claire Gets a Haircut




My little Hadleigh Claire has been looking a little rough lately. Her hair is trying to grow, but it is all uneven and had grown into a bit of a mullet. She won't consistently keep a clip in her hair, and it is generally filled with static and standing on end. Something needed to be done!










Yesterday I took her to CJ, the woman who cuts my hair, and she did a wonderful job of making her hair even. She sat in my lap for the cut and did a great job, though she was mildly distracted by the truck CJ gave her to hold. Also, she saw a reindeer on the wall and started calling it a giraffe. I hated the thought of cutting it, but I am hoping that this will help it grow out into a nice bob of sorts. Dave thinks the cut makes her eyebrows more pronounced and so her facial expressions are very vivid.

5 comments:

CP said...

I think it's super cute!

jessrings said...

Now she's even more awesome.

Anonymous said...

oh, it looks so cute! and we were thinking of having an mullet intervention...not that anyone cute that hadleigh could REALLY have a mullet.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you documented the mullet. Hadleigh will love that when she's 15 :)

Lisa said...

I mean seriously. What kind of parents are you letting your child roam the world with a mullet? I'm shocked and disgusted and glad you found some sense :)