Sunday, July 23, 2006

Visit from the Stoddards


Here are also some fun pics from our weekend with the Stoddards. David and Eowyn have five children- Jesse who is 7, Liam who is 6, Alethea who is 4, Emma who is 17 months and Ethan who is 2 months. They arrived in time for dinner Friday evening, and then we took them to the Bostalsee (a lake nearby) Saturday. Sunday they came to Chapel with us and David baptized Hadleigh. I realized just before they came that it was around this time in July 4 years ago that I first met David and Eowyn. It was just before Dave and I started dating, and our first date was actually with David and Eowyn during I&O when I was working at MTW. The date was a little weird, but it ended up working out in the end. =)

Ethan was born 2 months after Hadleigh but he is 3 pounds heavier than her. He is a rock. When you hold him it is like holding a plank, he doesn’t really fold at the waist. All of their children are wonderful and precious, and we had a fun time being with them again this weekend.
They will be back through in 2 weeks on their way back from France.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that last picture of Hadleigh. What a cutie!