Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Think I Need Glasses and Other New Year's Resolutions

I got my first pair of glasses when I was 8. They were red Charlie Brown glasses and I loved them. They were just for reading, and doing close up work, and that is all I have needed them for until recently (not that I still have those glasses). The verdict is still out (only because I haven't actually been to the eye doctor yet), but I think I might need an upgrade in glasses.

I was on facebook several weeks ago and our computer caught a virus...booooo! After Dave spent many, many hours trying to revive it from the dead we threw in the towel, and Merry Christmas to us, bought a new computer! But I think I might stay bitter for a while, so I am steering clear of FB...this might be good for my blogspot relationship. I am hoping for a better year of blogging in 2011. I know you are all holding your breath, but if you are wondering about my absence on FB, there you have it.

No comments: