Monday, January 29, 2007

Potty Time!


Here are some fun pix I took over the weekend. Dave gives Hadleigh her bath every night, and one thing he has noticed is that as soon as he turns the water to the bath on, HC pees. After some chastisement he now tells me when she pees on the bathroom rug so that I can wash it, but that is another story. He thought it would be a fun experiment to see if HC would pee on the toilet, so a week ago he took her diaper off, put her on the toilet and turned on the bath. Amazingly she went! Ever since that night he has put her on the toilet, and 6 out of 8 times she has gone.








We both think this is completely hilarious. HC just loves sitting on the toilet and likes the added attention Dave gives her if she actually goes.



5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny! Annie does the same thing, but I have learned to just keep her diaper on unitl right before I put her in the tub. I guess it's good training. She'll be potty trained before she's walking :)

Brea said...

Hilarious! Sounds like 'elimination communication' to me! :)

Allison said...

A friend of mine read a book that said 9 -16 months is the optimal time to potty train, so maybe you are on to something!

jessrings said...

Dave, you're so innovative. Now I think I can walk on your bathroom rug with confidence.

Dan Franklin said...

I think you guys are already ahead of us on the potty training.