Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Miss Hadleigh Claire Says Goodbye


Goodbyes are the worst. I think that I would just rather not say goodbye. Often times, it seems, we do see people again. The world seems to be smaller these days, and since Dave and I have the travel bug, I just prefer to think that we will see folks again.
But as we left Baumholder, we had plenty of goodbyes to make.

Hadleigh and I ran by the Education Center where I used to work so that I could say goodbye to LaShonda. She and I worked together for a year and was one of the first people to know I was prego. It is fairly hard to keep it a secret at work, especially since I was feeling puny all the time.

We also had a couple special goodbye parties. A bunch of folks from chapel took us out for dinner and Hadleigh got to say all her goodbyes. This is Hadleigh with Miss Carol. Carol's husband was our chaplain and our fav preacher in Baumholder. We hope to see them again since they are from Georgia.


Once in a while a couple of us gals would get together for "coffee". This was because we boycotted the "playgroup" thing and would put our kids down for naps and chat over some tasty breakfast foods. We had one last coffee with Karie and Sara, and the kiddos. At the end I got a couple cute shots with Hadleigh and Ellie. So sweet!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! Thanks for updating. Very cute pics. I think that I stopped updating because I knew you weren't. I just posted some pics yesterday or the day before. I hope everything's going great over in Atlanta!