Monday, April 10, 2006

A Christmas Story revisited


Little Hadleigh Claire loves to go on walks. This past week the sun decided to make an appearance everyday which warrants celebration for one, and a walk. Even though the sun was out and the birds were chirping it was still pretty chilly, in the low 30s, so the first day I went out I bundled Hadleigh Claire up and put her in her car seat. Once I put her in, I just had to start laughing because she looked like Ralphie's little brother from "A Christmas Story". Her arms stuck straight out and I couldn't get them to stay down. She was so cute I had to take a picture. We went on our walk that day and even though it was sunny when we started out, it was hailing by the time I got back to the house. The rest of the week was fine, no hail, only sun, so we went on walks everyday. Unfortunately this week is off to a bad start. I don't think this week we'll be able to walk outside because it is overcast and rainy.

2 comments:

jessrings said...

This was hilarious. That's how my cousins look in Minnesota when they go out places. How long did it take you do that, like 30 min? That would be worth it though! Do you have one of those strollers that are like igloos?

Lisa said...

the picture makes me laugh! Thanks for the giggles :) at least you didn't have to worry about her having to go to the bathroom after all that.