Thursday, January 05, 2006

Clothes for Cubby



OK, I promised myself that I would not buy any clothes for Cubby before she was born. I have a friend here who is giving me all of her little girl clothes and I figure most women like to buy clothes for little girls, so if I am going to get things at a shower it will most likely be clothes.

BUT, the PX was having a sale and so I purchased these two outfits. Both were 75% off and I spent a total of $6 on them. She won't be able to wear them until next Christmas time, so she has soemmthing to grow into. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

jessrings said...

Soooooooooooo cute!! And if she growns real big real fast, since you'll still be in Germany she can probably wear those in June, right?

Sarah said...

Very cute, Ame!

Lisa said...

I love love love the butterfly outfit. So totally cute. I'm impressed you are not going to buy clothes. There are so many cute ones! I can't wait to see pictures of Cubby. Finally she'll have a real name ;)