Monday, February 08, 2010

A Look at the Week

This is not terribly fascinating, but thought I would jot down a look at my week, this week. Now that I am starting to feel better I am able to get out of the house more, yay, and think about things other than how terrible I feel and how happy I'll be when it is all over.

Today. We are sticking around the house. First because we usually stick around the house on Mondays, but also because Dave accidentally ran off to work with HC's carseat...so not going anywhere fast. We changed all the sheets, are in the process of doing all the laundry, made cookie dough for a V-day party at HC's school, cooked my 2nd to last pumpkin that I have left from the fall, mixed up dough bread that I will bake for dinner tomorrow, and played outside (oh and I did manage to squeeze in a shower. phew. I think I'm mostly done for the day, but still need to cook dinner, Indonesian PB chicken...yum...

Later this week.
Going on a field trip with HC's class to the post office. Wowee. Register my girls for preschool, even though I probably will not send them in the fall (this is a just in case this baby is INSANE and my life is INSANE move that I'm hoping we will not have to use). Having a friend over for dinner. Going through prego clothes and figuring out which of the borrowed ones I will actually wear, and putting all my normal person clothes away until July. Finish my reading for Exodus, the fun Bible study I am in this semester. Grocery store. Have Dave sign and send back our business taxes. Waiting for our last form so I can send in our taxes...the sooner we do it, the sooner we get our money back. Stare at the rug in the entryway that we might be keeping, and wait for the 2nd rug to arrive so we can compare/contrast, and plan what color we will paint the entryway...yay (our project for March). Meet with the master gardener one last time (our Feb project) to plot out the new beds for our front yard which we will be planting next weekend (anyone want to help us?). She is also going to give Dave a lesson in pruning and caring for our exisiting plants/trees, etc. Finish opening all our Christmas cards, since I was too sick to think about it in December. Go to playgroup. Bake regular bread, bake pumpkin bread, bake cookies, and I'm sure some other things. Wait anxiously to find out if our friends will be able to move into the house across the street from us.

Yea, guess I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling better??!!--you sound like super woman :-)! Sounds like a fun week. Can't WAIT to see you!

Elaine

Christy said...

Master gardner ... awesome.

I'll let you know the minute I hear anything from Linda.